I do love Christmas and am awed by the wonderful gift of that tiny baby who would lay down His life for our sins. WOW, I would be impressed if He was mere human, but this was GOD, Creator of heaven and earth! Hard to take in, huh? It can be for me.
Anyhow, why do I think I was so busy? Just because my kids were in a nativity play. It was a great play, but was never in my plans to start with; so every rehearsal made me crazy, especially the ones when I had to bring Ryann along. (I am so greateful to my mom for all her help in that.) I also sewed their costumes (in about 2 days) and do not really want to sew again for a long time (but I will).
Posing for the camera.
Kyla saying her lines.
3 comments:
Ah their darling. I do hear you about the time involvement and busyness. I'm watching a friend whose son is in the nutcracker this weekend...wow....they are at rehearsals from 4 p.m - 10:30 p.m. And most of these children go to school every a.m. ugh. BUT what an opportunity.
My DD was in a nativity play only once. It was hectic, but so worth it! Thank goodness I didn't have to sew though! I can't sew a stitch to save my life. LOLOLOL!
The play looks like it turned out great! Our kids did a Christmas play one year - it was a lot of work but worth it in the end.
Post a Comment