
Well, I have cut her bangs a few times, but this was her very first "professional" haircut. This place is geared for kids: cars to sit in, movies to watch and video games to play while getting their haircut.

Ryann did so well, not a tear. She did try to stand up a couple of times, but sat down again when we told her too. She was so patient!
4 comments:
Aww, she looks so sweet! My little ones still don't sit still for hair cuts. Luckily, my mom is a professional.lol
What a FUN place to get a hair cut. She's darling.
It is fun, but I won't pay so much for such a small haircut again. We really want to let her hair grow out, but it was really uneven thanks to the NICU-do she got when she was a few days old.
What a cutie. I knew she would do well. Can't wait to see it.
Post a Comment