I finished the pb-balls last night while Steve was at band practice. I don't like them, maybe I didn't get them crushed fine enough, but I felt like I was eating sand. They taste good, but I won't make them again until I get a new food processor (I am not holding my breath).
Dh has the day off, so he's taking Brendan to see Eragon and I will take Kyla to see Charlotte's Web when they get back. We started the day with Morning's Kolaches (if you don't live in Texas, I'm sorry for ya) for breakfast. Then, we told the kids that we have some things to do and Brendan had to be ready by 10a.m., but we did not tell them what. I can't wait to hear about Eragon and see Kyla's reaction to going to see Charlotte's Web.
Well, I need to get the girls ready (myself included). God Bless You!
No comments:
Post a Comment