Isn't this sweet. Kyla and a door had a disagreement (later her toe and a broom) and Ryann was comforting her. I couldn't snap a picture of her laying her head on K's shoulder, but it was precious.
Brendan's masterpiece! You may remember, he got the set for Christmas. He worked very hard.
Here's the future engineer. Well, he claims he doesn't want to be an engineer, but you should see what he builds without a kit. He has a gift.
Ryann and Sandy playing.
We had a full day! The break is over. We did school all week and start co-op tomorrow.
I also had my neices for the afternoon and even though Kyla caught a ride with a friend to Keepers, I had 4 kids to pick her up and take her to piano with. I also took the 4 to the grocery store while K was in piano lessons. I guess I needed the practice. I got lots of looks, 3 girls in a buggy, a tall young man at my side and an obvious pregnant belly. Oh, well. I guess I could shake my head at their obvious (to me) life choices also, but I don't.
I think I'm gonna get some tea and contemplate a bubble bath.
1 comment:
My Landon loves to put things together . . .we always tell him he should be an engineer too!
Post a Comment