Monday, January 08, 2007

The Marker Incident

This is what happens when mom is on the phone and has left a marker within reach of a toddler. Yes, the couch is leather.

She is so proud of herself!


Did I mention the pen is washable?


5 comments:

REACHnews said...

you really ought to draw in the other half of her moustache and even it out. Imagine all the comments you could get at the store!!!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Did it clean off your daughter as well as it came off the couch? You had me going...of course Stacia got into blue computer ink....and it DID take days for it to wear off. What a mess she was.

Those photos are great!

US said...

She's clean now, after her bath. I got most of it off her with baby wipes, but we left the moustache for a while.

Emily said...

Thank goodness it was washable! I have to hide our permanent markers from Sierra . . . she loves to draw!

Lisa in Jax said...

Pretty cute! I'm glad it all came up. My luck I'd be stuck with it forever.lol