We haven't been too busy lately. My dh and I made pizza pockets today, I used a recipe for crescent roll dough and he helped me fill them. They are quite good.
I made 2 loaves of whole wheat bread on Thursday that did pretty well. We found that slicing it very thin was excellent for ham and cheese. I will bake some more tonight after dinner (which will be pizza pockets).
Brendan is growing way too quickly. I had to buy him size 10 shoes today!! He's only 12! When B and I went to my sister's today, we found out that he is taller than she is. AAAACK! She's 6-ish inches shorter than me so I'm not too worried about looking up to him too soon.
The girls have been playing all day (Ryann seems to want to play all night too, poor Daddy). We've had a quiet day mostly.
3 comments:
That's a great idea about the "pockets". I think my sister does something like that but uses some kind of chicken and cheese mixture!
This was my trial run with that dough. I like the chicken/turkey with broccoli and cheese. These are mostly for dh to take to work when we don't have leftovers.
Hi, all of you Morgan's ---- enjoyed your family blog. I'll have to try some of your recipes. Good luck with the coming attraction, will be waiting to hear. Love to all.
Post a Comment