At my six week check-up with Isaac I was sitting in the office with all the kids and I look down and notice that we were all wearing red shirts and blue jeans, except Isaac who was in a blue sleeper.lol My oldest was quite horrified and from that day on still makes sure that none of us match before leaving the house.lol
That's funny. The girls, of course love to dress alike (I guess since they are not forced like a set of sisters I know). My son likes to be color-coordinated anyhow, so when his sister's match him, he's okay!
4 comments:
At my six week check-up with Isaac I was sitting in the office with all the kids and I look down and notice that we were all wearing red shirts and blue jeans, except Isaac who was in a blue sleeper.lol My oldest was quite horrified and from that day on still makes sure that none of us match before leaving the house.lol
That's funny. The girls, of course love to dress alike (I guess since they are not forced like a set of sisters I know). My son likes to be color-coordinated anyhow, so when his sister's match him, he's okay!
Sweet!
I guess it's a teen girl thing.lol Everybody else just thought it was funny that we all did this without thought.lol
Post a Comment