A wise woman on an e-loop I belong to said it was wrong to complain about the weather, it's part of God's plan which is perfect. So, I have been trying to thank Him for the provision he is making for our Spring gardens and Summer crops. I have also tried to do this when praying with the kids, so that they will see that rain is good.
It's just this "cabin fever"! We're gonna go to the library soon and on an errand or two, but we'll have to come home again. We may take the dog so that we don't have to lock her up all afternoon (she's very good in the van). We do have Bible study this evening and there's a spaghetti dinner at church, so maybe today we will get out of this wet season "funk"!
The Artiste! (I love the foot on the easel)
The Student (at her sister's desk, using her sister's stuff - maybe Sister should have put stuff away?)
Even Sandy is bored (especially after perusing Popular Science).
1 comment:
It's hard to keep the littles busy when it's yucky outside. We had a break in our weather yesterday and I let them loose and you'd have thought I kept them locked inside for months.lol
Post a Comment