I know it's been a few days, but not much exciting is going on.
I'm just so tired.
We did not start school this week like I had hoped, oh well.
The baby is moving a lot, I think that's in direct proportion to my coffee intake (only one cup a day, but somedays the cup is bigger than on others).
Today, I went to the big W for the first time since before Christmas, I would rather not shop there, but T does not have fabric. I bought 2 patterns and enough material to make each girl a dress - including baby Tara. I also bought Tara an outfit for the first time.
We have so many hand-me-downs from my neices and my two girls. I went through all of it this past week. So fun to walk down memory lane with each outfit. Some of the clothes came from a cousin of ours and still more from one of my sister's friends. I have no problem with 2nd hand (boy have I come a long way), especially since so much you buy new today had some cartoon character or corporate logo on it, some of it is even indecent (I'm talking about for toddlers). I also plan to make jumpers and dresses for my girls, they are pretty easy - as long as there are no zippers *g*.
I am enjoying the new-to-us van. It has taken some getting used to - being so high up and big like that. I still hit curbs on those right turns, but not every time.
Well, the kids are cleaning up from dinner and I should fold that laundry and maybe I'll have time to cut out the dresses tonight.
God Bless You!!
4 comments:
I enjoyed looking at all your Christmas pictures. It looks like you all had a great time. Also, I LOVE your new van . . .I bet the room is incredible!
LOL You'll be a pro in that van in no time. I rarely hit a corner now with my 15 pass.....I always have to check real close with backing up and leaving gas stations though....
Have fun sewing..be sure to post a photo of your finished projects. LOL
I think I am getting the hang of the van, I even parked in our wompy church parking lot yesterday.
I keep meaning to ask dh to take a picture of me doing the various sewing steps, but I keep forgetting.
I'm hopeless.lol I still hit corners in my little minivan and I've had it for a couple years.lol I'm scared to upgrade to a bigger vehicle although I'll probably be driving our Expedition once the new one arrives. Yikes!lol
Post a Comment