I have done NOTHING to help them grow. I may have covered them once when a freeze was predicted. The luggage carrier fell over on them (empty of course) and they all started growing at a more pronounced angle. I haven't even weeded their bed (or swept the sidewalk) as you can see. I have done nothing at all. I am no gardener, that's why these aloe surprise me.
This one is my favorite. She has lots of babies growing around her now. But best of all....
she's going to bloom this year! Aloe don't bloom annually so this is very exciting for me. I have seen blooming aloe before and got very excited, but the plants were much more mature. I did some research on the internet and the bloom may some shade of coral. The ones I saw IRL were yellow. I can't wait to see. I will post more pictures. Hopefully, she will blossom before I go to the hospital on Thursday.
5 comments:
Hi Neice. I thought you had a ways to go yet. Just shows how much attention I've been paying. Remember to breath in and out. 99% of the time just doing that will cause every thing to be alright.
Yes, Uncle! I am having a baby next week. I will try to remember your advice...is it in then out or vice versa?
Isn't is wonderful to be able to particpate in God's creative work, having a baby or growing a plant?
Praying for a safe delivery for you.
Dorothy
I am praying for you and can't wait to see your little girl! I'm having a good time loving on my newest bundle and I wish you lots of rest and snuggle time when Tara arrives.
Blessings,
Lisa
Will be praying and thinking of you the next week or so!
Post a Comment