I always wanted to play Annie, I think it's the red hair.
Well, all I have to do now, is wait. Isn't that what I've been doing for the last 9 months? Anyhow, I had my pre-op and last prenatal appointments today. Everything went well. I've been dreading the 3 day stay and my doctor said she would use stitches instead of staples so that I could go home sooner.
I still need to pack. I did lay out my clothes. I don't have the diaper bag packed for Tara yet. Or a bag for Ryann to take to Nana's!
I'm trying to cook dinner and get the kids ready. Brendan is working on a writing assignment that I was hoping to e-mail to his teacher by tonight. Kyla is emptying the dishwasher that should have been emptied this morning but someone forgot to put soap in it so the dishes were not clean. We have another load of dirty dishes waiting to go in. Ryann is already in her seat at the table eating the cheerios that she dumped there at lunch. Whew!
I did manage to make 2 more loaves of bread. I think we'll have enough for the next week atleast.
Stay tuned to see pictures of Tara and hear about how precious she is (except you, Mama & Daddy, you get to meet her in person tomorrow).
No comments:
Post a Comment