Saturday, March 10, 2007

She's Here!!


Tara Patrice
March 8th
6lbs 12.1oz - 19 inches long @ 8:22a.m.

Everything went very well. I keep thanking my Lord for His infinite goodness to us! The only unexpected (aside from how WELL everything went) was that Tara was transverse, but it wasn't a "problem" at all. Her temp did not stabalize at first, even that was not cause for alarm, just an opportunity to practice patience.

I am doing so much better. I was in lots of pain after the epidral was first taken out. The worst part is standing up after sitting too long.

She is a good nurser and napper!

I will add more pictures soon.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Congratulations!!! She is absolutly beautiful!

Diann said...

She is a doll! Have fun with her!

Diann from SHS

Unknown said...

She is so adorable! Congratulations!

Lisa in Jax said...

She's soooo sweet! Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you all!!

Blessings,

Lisa

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

She's adorable...what a doll! Congrats.