Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Bluebonnets!!

If you have even heard of Texas, then you probably know that we are pretty proud of our state flower, the bluebonnet. Families will trek out onto highway roadsides for the perfect bluebonnet pictures. We are lucky enough to live near a home where they grow them and let us take pictures in their yard. It's still a roadside, but not a trek.
It was very sunny!
Wildest of them all.

Not even 2 weeks old and she's making faces at the camera!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great Kathy. Please do me a disc. Love You

Diann said...

I love your Bluebonnet pictures! We visited my sister in TX one spring and I made my kids take Bluebonnet pictures. We also found fire ants with the Bluebonnets though and the girls weren't too happy with me.

Diann in NV from SHS

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I'm DETERMINED to get bluebonnet pictures this time. We never got any when we lived in San Antonio. Last year there were NONE around here...but this year we have some small patches...nothing like you are showing yet...but I'm on the lookout....