After Ryann's bath last night, we asked her if she wanted to hold Tara. Her whole body lit up. She got on the couch and was ready to hold the baby. She was soooooo cute.
Holding little sister. Kissing little sister.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Kathy & Steve, you guys know I think all your children (count them --- 1,2,3,4) are absolutely beautiful and super precious, but these two "littlest sisters" brought tears to this proud Dandy's eyes!!! Thank you for this! I love all six of you!!! So very much!! Daddy/Dandy
2 comments:
Kathy & Steve, you guys know I think all your children (count them --- 1,2,3,4) are absolutely beautiful and super precious, but these two "littlest sisters" brought tears to this proud Dandy's eyes!!! Thank you for this! I love all six of you!!! So very much!!
Daddy/Dandy
They are so sweet! Isaac won't hold his new sister but he loves to rub his nose on her head.lol
Post a Comment