Saturday, February 10, 2007

Catching up...


Ryann wanted to be like Bubba. I only did this once, but she always puts her arm out when I finish wrapping his. She wore it for a while.

Brendan's arm is healing nicely (I think) and he's in less pain. He goes back to the doctor on Monday to see how it is healing. He's still trying to come up with a better story than "I sloshed really hot oatmeal on my arm."

Baby Tara feels like she has dropped quite a bit, I'm sure her head is down. I wish I could have a home birth instead of a hospital c-section, but I know we will be fine.

Last night, there was a Valentine's dinner-theater at our church. It was a fund-raiser for a mission trip to Slovakia. It was wonderful! The food was good, the service was great & the entertainment was wonderful. They did a George Burns & Gracie Allen skit, complete with a plug for Maxwell House coffee! There is a lot of talent among our homeschoolers! The actors all came from a homeschool drama class that is held in our church and taught by the young lady who is leading the mission trip.

Today, we are going to CLEAN Kyla's room. I have before pictures, hopefully, we will get some nice after pictures.

No comments: