Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Frantic nesting?

Or just plain crazy?

Today, the kids and I rearranged the shelves in the schoolroom. We took the shelves that were where the piano is now and put them between the shelves that were already in the schoolroom. Then we took all the books and arranged them by subject, adding in the plethera of astronomy and history books that Dad has collected over the years. Then, we took all the just plain reading books and put them in the living room. Brendan worked so hard.

Speaking of Brendan, he's an awesome helper! Yesterday, I got to sleep for 3 hours - in the middle of the day! He took care of Ryann and didn't argue with Kyla (as far as I could tell). Today, he helped with the schoolroom work and I got another nap (not 3 hours, but good enough). He also puts up with his grumpy mom.

Well, time to put my feet up. I pray that you will find your rest in the Father.

2 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I vote for frantic nesting! LOL

How are you feeling? It won't be very long now...

US said...

I feel tired, huge and excited!