Saturday, February 24, 2007

Saturday

Well, Brendan went with my dad to help with Angel Food distribution this morning. I made whole wheat blueberry muffins for breakfast (after he left). Kyla and AJ woke early but stayed upstairs giggling until the muffins were ready. The muffins were dry, but tasty, maybe next time I'll top with cinnamon and sugar. Ryann picked out the blueberries, she had already had yogurt and a banana.

I folded laundry (does that pile ever go down?) then went upstairs to hang up all the clothes on our bedroom couch. Steve and I did some work in our room. It seems our room is the over-flow room; when my craft room gets too full, we start putting stuff in the master bedroom.

Steve and Brendan went to Lowe's to buy stuff for our deck's roof and wood for the playset kit we bought last year. I can't wait until they get the new playset put together.

Then we all get ready for TinyM's 3rd b-day party. We had to stop at wallyworld to get a gift for him. We got to the Pickle's house and they grilled hamburgers, hotdogs & sausages - YUM! It was nice to finally get to meet some of their other friends, they are all nice and I hope to meet them again soon. Kyla fell in a mud puddle playing tag or whatever, so she was a mess. We didn't stay as late as we would have liked, but we were all pretty tired and knew that Ryann was going to be a challenge after eating birthday cake (which was VERY good BTW).

Not an exciting day, but a good day. I think I'll start the kettle and get a book to read.

No comments: