Even though I feel every little movement this little girl makes, I can also see the light. I guess I should wash some clothes for her.
I hope y'all realize that the tickers represent different things. The top one is Tara's actual development and the bottom one is how long until the scheduled c-section.
I am going on a ladies retreat this weekend (tomorrow) and I think Steve is a little nervous. I'm sure it will be fine. Lord, You are in control. I'm pretty excited about going. This will be my first retreat with the ladies from this church. We've been going for 1.5 years and I'm just getting to know some of the ladies. They are having a baby shower for Tara in April (they like to have them after the baby comes, hmmm...wonder why?). Anyhow, they are a great bunch of women and I am really excited!
We did have a nice Valentine's last night. We went to one of our favorite Mexican restaurants for dinner (all of us). They had a singer/guitar player (with his digital back-up band) who sang some Elvis, Jimmy Buffet, Willie Nelson stuff. He was pretty good, Ryann put a dollar in his tip jar. The highlight for me was when this couple (maybe my parents's age) got up and started dancing! It was so sweet! Being the bundle of hormones that I am, I was getting weepy. I want Steve and me to take dance lessons (yes, we met at Salsa lessons, but that was not the same). I also told Brendan that he is going to take lessons next year. There's a place that gives ballroom dance lessons to homeschool boys and girls (mostly boys, I hear). It is so cool to go to a wedding and see these kids dancing the way our parents did. I told B, "you may hate it now, but you will thank me later." Well, I hope he does.
Enough rambling, I should eat breakfast & atleast do some school.
2 comments:
Allison is loving the ballroom dancing lessons! Congrats on getting to 3 weeks! I'm at 7 days and getting nervous.LOL Enjoy your retreat!
Getting closer....
Praying you have a great time away this weekend...
Post a Comment