Sunday, February 04, 2007

Getting SEW Excited

I can't believe Tara will be here so soon! She's very active right now.

Last night, I "made" a wrap like this. I tried it out with a baby doll, it was so easy (and I didn't have to sew).

Tomorrow, after our schoolwork is done, the kids and I are going to my mom's to sew the FrankeKozy baby carrier! She has a Bernina and my Singer will go "chunka-chunka-chunka" trying to sew through 3 layers of fabric.

I'm learning so much about baby wearing from this awesome website: WearYourBaby.com. They have pictures and videos on-line to help you learn how to wear your baby. I loved having Ryann in the sling when she was tiny, but I really wish I had known more. Tara and I are gonna love this!!

Well, the gang is waiting to play Blokus with me.

No comments: