Well, we went to IKEA today. We bought Tara her very own chest-of-drawers. Now, I can do her laundry! I have a ton of clothes (thanks to my sister's 2 girls and my Ryann) and they need to be ready. This little girl is doing Tai Chi in my belly right now, it's rather painful.
We are looking for a piano for Kyla. (Isn't it typical to by a large musical instrument 2 weeks before you have a baby?) There are several used ones for really reasonable prices. The big problem is getting one of them home. Well, we'll see.
Tomorrow is co-op and I am NOT on-call. I will take Ryann grocery shopping with me, then pick up the kids plus 1. Kyla's friend AJ will be spending the night. I have no idea what they will do, but they are both imaginative girls.
Time for bed. God bless and keep you.
No comments:
Post a Comment