My dad called today and said he wants my blog to be updated everytime he checks it. Daddy, to keep me from feeling so much pressure, don't check my blog every 10 minutes!
The kids and I blew off most of school today. We did Bible and that's it. I did tell them that we would have to make it up after co-op tomorrow and they were okay with it (half of them were, the other half didn't start doing anymore schoolwork today, so I guess she's okay with it).
Dh has been out of town since Tuesday and I am ready for him to be home!! We'll have him back tomorrow afternoon if they don't pin him down at work when he checks in.
I am very excited about joining a new yahoo!group for ladies who make their own baby slings, wraps or carriers. They are so full of knowledge.
I bought some beautiful fabric to make a mei tai (asian-style baby carrier) for the new baby. I will take pictures. I also learned that I have enough fabric to make a really nice wrap with little sewing, I just have to serge around it.
Well, little Ryann is not ready to sleep yet, atleast that's how it sounds, so I will go and comfort her for a few minutes.
Whew, Daddy, you are a lot of trouble.
3 comments:
But this Daddy sure does love you and really enjoys the day by day adventures of some of my favorite people!! I won't check it again for at least 30 minutes!! OK??
LOL and more...Daddy
LOL Kathy - now you KNOW why I blog so often...my parents LOVE to read and it broke my heart when my 19 year old told me (last year) I checked twice this week and you haven't written a THING...I miss you....OK - already - I'm now the blogging queen and I find that my family LOVES all the little details and others can skip it they don't. LOL
Hey MamaM,
Seems your all doing mostly OK!
I check from time to time. Life here has been a little frustrating for the last 2 weeks or so, but better soon I'm sure. Tell your old man to get his rear end back to work and not spend so much time on line or he'll wind up like me.
Love from the Kudzu.
Post a Comment